Two siblings, Moved by Music, Advanced by Art, Lifted by Life.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mac Attack

Son Of Rambow needed a bump I'm afraid. Happily it is replaced as the top post by something quite worthwhile: the announcement that I'm now gladly posting from my new macbook, and listening to Rilo Kiley on my new touch. Suffice it to say, I'm feeling pretty hip. Not just hip though. There is something indelibly artsy and avant garde about Macs that are almost indescribable to anyone who needs explaining. It seems that there is some stubbornness surrounding the PC world and an effervescent fluidity about Macs {you like how easily i'm converted-too many Mac ads online; hey-did you know there are Mac ads from the UK, they're highly entertaining!} Anyway, I'm thrilled. Forgive me the jealousy this may engage. 
Hooray for the glimmery white sleekness of the future, and for the joy of opportunity.

No comments: