Two siblings, Moved by Music, Advanced by Art, Lifted by Life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Henry Poole is Here

On Friday I went to the good 'ol dollar theater to see "Henry Poole is Here." I had previously seen the trailer and was skeptical to the story and quality of the film. I discovered that the great theater that it was being shown at was closing in a few days. This encouraged me to go see any movie before it closed and I decided to give this a try. I was amazingly suprised to find this to be an amazing film. Luke Wilson did a stellar job. The morals of the movie focused on overcoming trials in life and the importance of family in overcoming those trials. The cinemetography was beautiful and elequently enhanced by the music. I loved it. The film premiered January 21 2008 at the Sundane Film Festival and was a limited release this past summer.

No comments: