Two siblings, Moved by Music, Advanced by Art, Lifted by Life.

Friday, September 19, 2008

You Are My Sunshine


The wonderful group known as Copeland will soon release their fourth album, You Are My Sunshine. It is due October 14 of this year. The album will feature a new bassist on the bitter sweet note that the old bassist left in pursuit of a carreer in Graphic design. The single for this album, "The Grey Man" was just released this week. This song shows some growth of this galant group. Aaron Marsh's vivid voice radiates clear as it ever has. I expect great things out of this album. It sounds like it will be fantastic. The national tour for this album is coming up. They will be touring with Lovedrug, Lydia, and Lights(who has been spotlighted on this blog previously). It has been about three years or so since I last saw Copeland. I am anticipating their show. Grey Man can be heard on Copeland's Myspace.

No comments: