Two siblings, Moved by Music, Advanced by Art, Lifted by Life.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

top ten

My favorite radio program {that sounds like something out of the 50's} is "Morning Becomes Eclectic." The host posted his top ten faves, and I will whittle the list and post my faves. {note: lots of videos, find some time-but you must watch them all!}

1. Aqualung, memory man- mellow sound, and matt hales is pretty much his own man.

pretty savvy video.

2. Radiohead, in rainbows-of course!

3. Salt and Savour, old joy, new joy-self released with a rocky beat. {and the cover is neat!}

Here they are-in the KCRW studio!

4. Jesca Hoop, kismet -kinda funky poppy; this song isn't my favorite, but this video reminded me of sigur ros.


5. Once Soundtrack-the movie was at Sundance, and is about the people that are in the movie, and it's actually their music.

rated R for language :(

6. LCD Soundtrack, Sound of Silver-up beat, tech-y sound. The music is good, but the video's are kinda crazy.
Check one out here
I don't know how they did that.

7. Great Northern,Trading Twilight for Daylight -I like 'em.

cool video, I don't really get it, but it's cool.

8. Sea Wolf, Leaves the River-I've liked 'em for a while. Really chill.

No comments: